Tiny Feet Soccer is more than just developing a child’s control with the ball. Our primary goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that will foster children’s growth socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.
Tiny Feet Soccer Shapes, Colors, and Sounds method was designed to support the development of the whole child, meaning all areas:
Socially & Emotionally
- Improve self confidence
- Develop social skills
- Make new friends
- Listening skills
- Interacting with others
- Taking turns & sharing
- Coordination (hand-eye, foot-eye)
- Core-body strength
- Enhance agility, flexibility and balance
- Support sound health, safety and nutritional practices
- Encourage children to think, reason, question and experiment
- Advance creative expression
- Develop initiative & decision-making skills
- Performing tasks
- Learning Shapes & Colors
TopShapes, Colors, and Sounds
The power of Shapes, Colors, and Sounds is undisputed. These very noticeable and recognizable characteristics encourage children from a young age to define and organize the diverse world around them.
- Of all the forms of non-verbal communication, Color is the most instantaneous method of conveying messages and meanings.
- Color is the most powerful stimulus for the brain. It opens up areas of the brain and allows greater and easier learning and remembering.
- Shapes & Colors can connect and create in a way that allow a subject or movement to become so much easier and allow learning to be faster and memory to go deeper.
- Color stimulates and works synergistically with all of our senses.
- Color helps concepts become more logical.
- Shapes & Colors foster creativity.
- Since the beginning of time, Colors have been symbols of abstract ideas.
- Infants learn to communicate through Colors before their language skills are developed.
- Color, more than any other thing, draws on both symbolic and cognitive powers to affect learning.
- The brain recognizes Shapes & Colors more easily and it provides visual clues in addition to verbal instructions.
- The brain remembers Colors first, and then the Colors activate the memory!
- Shapes & Colors have a big impact on our decision making process.
- Shapes & Colors are two very noticeable attributes of the world around us.
- Shapes & Colors are ways children observe and categorize what they see. These very recognizable characteristics encourage children to define and organize the diverse world around them.
- Understanding Shapes & Colors is a tool for learning many skills in all curriculum areas, from math and science to language and reading.
- Color is one of the first ways kids make distinctions among things they see; Color words are some of the first words they use to describe these things.
- We all use Shapes as a way of identifying and organizing visual information. Very early, children begin to make a connection between familiar objects and their Shapes.
- When children explore different Shapes, they are using one of the most basic educational processes: the observation of same and different.
- Shapes are also symbols. Not surprisingly, the early recognition of Shapes relate to children’s ability to read symbols, otherwise known as letters and numbers.
- The power of Shapes, Colors, and Sounds is undisputed.